Wayward Souls review
Wayward Souls is an app by Noodlecake Studios Inc. Wayward Souls was first published on December 22, 2017. The app is available on Android.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, Wayward Souls is compatible 2.3 and up. The most current version is 1.32.5 Before diving headlong into Way...Read more...
Wayward Souls Review
Wayward Souls is an app developed by Noodlecake Studios Inc. Wayward Souls was first published on December 22, 2017. The app is currently available for Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Wayward Souls requires 2.3 and up. The most current version is 1.32.5 Before downloading Wayward Souls consider content rating:
Wayward Souls will take up 43M of free space on your smartphone. App’s success is proven by 50000+ downloads.
Wayward Souls is an action-adventure game built for quick playthroughs and massive amounts of replay value. It was inspired by our previous game, Mage Gauntlet.
Procedurally generated random levels mean that every time you play the game, it's a different experience. Control one of six characters, all with their own unique playstyles, abilities, and equipment. Explore and fight for survival, in combat where your tactics, positioning, and timing matter.
- Fancy control scheme with no virtual buttons or sticks to fumble over.
- Unlock new areas, for increasingly punishing difficulty.
- 13 area types, all with different monsters, potential traps, and rare encounters.
- Each character can find equipment combinations that change their gameplay.
- Victory is based on your increasing skill as a player, not solely on grinding.
- No IAP ever, even for the hats. All content updates will be free for our fans.
- Unprecedented scope and variety for an action-adventure game on Android, maybe anywhere.
Second Update Plans: MFI controller support, some sort of save sync, boss health bars, more character tweaks, Rogue buffs, and more! You can reach us on twitter or facebook to give requests or feedback on the game:
@NoodlecakeGames / facebook.com/noodlecakestudios
@rocketcatgames / facebook.com/rocketcatgames