Zombie Frontier : Sniper review
Zombie Frontier : Sniper is an app by FT Games. Zombie Frontier : Sniper was first published on August 10, 2017. It is available for Android.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, Zombie Frontier : Sniper is compatible 3.0 and up. The most current version is 1.27 Before downloading Z...Read more...
Zombie Frontier : Sniper Review
Zombie Frontier : Sniper is an application created by FT Games. Zombie Frontier : Sniper was first published on August 10, 2017. It is currently available on the following platforms: Android.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Zombie Frontier : Sniper requires 3.0 and up. The most current version is 1.27 Before diving headlong into Zombie Frontier : Sniper consider content rating:
- Mature 17+Intense Violence
- Blood and Gore
Zombie Frontier : Sniper will take up 49M of free space on your smartphone. App’s success is proven by 10000000+ downloads.
After release Zombie Frontier I & II, this is our new generation 3D Zombie Killer Game. enjoy yourself
A virus unlike anything we've seen before has spread like wildfire around the city. Everyday people going about their business have been transformed into creatures that will kill any living thing they come across. Survivors have fled, hoping to escape, but this is now a city of the dead. Those lucky enough to still be alive are hidden in warehouses, supermarkets or anywhere else they can find, waiting to be rescued.
* An immersive first-person 3D adventure blending stunning graphics, excellent music and realistic sound effects to create a highly detailed world.
* Over 16 classic weapons to choose from including Crossbow, P90, Katana and Dragunov. Every weapon has been realistically recreated and each has a unique feel and performance.
* Multiple Zombie enemies to challenge your skills. The hordes of undead will keep you on your toes and your finger on the trigger.
* Smooth, intuitive controls allow you to navigate the city with ease. Precision aiming will help you take down zombies and rack up kill streaks.
* The virus is getting stronger over time and the zombies are getting more powerful. You need to keep fighting to rescue survivors and save the city.
If you have any suggestion/comment/problem, please mail to: [email protected]